2008 Mazda CX-7Brandi - Colorado Springs, Colorado05/31/2011
This SUV is a great little vehicle with lots of spunk. But if I were Mazda I wouldVe added a few more gadgets like a mesh bracket or something to holdcitems in the back of the SUV that are loose so they don't flyball over the place in emergency stops or turns. Mazda also should've added a little more torque so a hitch could be added at the manufacture and the passenger seat should be justvas automatic as the driver's seat, the rear view mirrors on the doors shluld've been defrost or auto dim. And the front windows should have been tinted. Other than that it is fun to drive and I feel safe un it and I love the way it handles!!!!!!
2011 Mazda CX-7Felicia D. - Fort Lauderdale, FL08/19/2015
- Tremendous amount of trunk space (consider the 5th door)
- Space from the front & back seats passengers (the children)
- it fits a car seat & tween comfortably with the drop down 2-cup holder/armrest
- driver & passenger side has plenty of arm room
- cup holders option available on each door
- back seats can lay down flat
- Hot days in florida you need the extra AC vents for the back seat
2007 Mazda CX-7g - kansas city02/14/2010
amazing handling, agility, and looks! full on braking in emergency situation with complete ease of maneuvering and nimble responsiveness. absolute joy to drive in luxury and comfort!
Known for their space-saving design and easy maneuverability, small and compact cars are a great choice for your next used vehicle. Shop our best-sellers, based on CarMax sales data from January 1, 2018, through April 30, 2018.
We used CarMax price data from January 1 through June 30, to compile this list of the best affordable sports cars with average prices under $25,000. This list includes the Nissan 370Z, the Subaru BRZ, and even the Corvette.