2007 Mazda CX-7Brittany Palmier - Fort Collins, CO06/03/2016
I have only have this car for about 5 months, and have had NOTHING but trouble with it. I swear, It has been in and out of the shop at least 1x/month since I drove it off the lot.
The back is not big enough to fit anything, and the engine isn't as powerful as expected.
2007 Mazda CX-7Ma Bear - OK07/06/2007
This car is a great value for the money. It seats a family of 4 well with plenty of space for luggage. We love it!
2011 Mazda CX-7Felicia D. - Fort Lauderdale, FL08/19/2015
- Tremendous amount of trunk space (consider the 5th door)
- Space from the front & back seats passengers (the children)
- it fits a car seat & tween comfortably with the drop down 2-cup holder/armrest
- driver & passenger side has plenty of arm room
- cup holders option available on each door
- back seats can lay down flat
- Hot days in florida you need the extra AC vents for the back seat
Known for their space-saving design and easy maneuverability, small and compact cars are a great choice for your next used vehicle. Shop our best-sellers, based on CarMax sales data from January 1, 2018, through April 30, 2018.
We used CarMax price data from January 1 through June 30, to compile this list of the best affordable sports cars with average prices under $25,000. This list includes the Nissan 370Z, the Subaru BRZ, and even the Corvette.
Cars with manual transmissions put you in touch with the road, your ride, and your driving experience. Check out these best manual transmission cars, based on CarMax sales from December 1 through May 31.