2011 Mazda CX-7Felicia D. - Fort Lauderdale, FL08/19/2015
- Tremendous amount of trunk space (consider the 5th door)
- Space from the front & back seats passengers (the children)
- it fits a car seat & tween comfortably with the drop down 2-cup holder/armrest
- driver & passenger side has plenty of arm room
- cup holders option available on each door
- back seats can lay down flat
- Hot days in florida you need the extra AC vents for the back seat
2012 Mazda CX-7Pam Ragusa - Austin, TX05/21/2016
Size, nice ride, comfortable, economical
2008 Mazda CX-7i hate my car - tampa08/30/2010
In a nutshell..... I HATE THIS CAR! I bought this car about 6 weeks ago and it's the worst decision I've made. I wish I could return it. It is loud and I can feel everything south of a pebble. Someone must have removed the insulation in the car because it sounds like I am driving an 8 wheeler. I have to turn the radio up and scream on the cell while driving. The air conditioner is inadequate and takes a long time to cool. Did I mention that I HATE THIS CAR?!
Are you on the hunt for a budget-friendly ride? This list of best ranked cars under 10K was compiled based on CarMax average prices and sales data from November 1, 2017, through April 30, 2018. Check out interior and exterior images of a variety of vehicles to suit your needs.