I would recommend this car to anyone it is safe, comfortable and very reliable in all types of weather.
2011 Mazda CX-7Felicia D. - Fort Lauderdale, FL08/19/2015
- Tremendous amount of trunk space (consider the 5th door)
- Space from the front & back seats passengers (the children)
- it fits a car seat & tween comfortably with the drop down 2-cup holder/armrest
- driver & passenger side has plenty of arm room
- cup holders option available on each door
- back seats can lay down flat
- Hot days in florida you need the extra AC vents for the back seat
This article covers CarMax’s best-selling small cars of 2017 based on vehicle sales data from January 1 through October 31, 2017. If you’re looking for style and affordability, a small car may fit the bill.
This sports car buying guide has 18 different sports cars for shoppers who want a little more driving excitement in their lives. There’s something for everyone here, from zippy four-cylinder convertibles to monstrous, 500-horsepower-plus sports cars that really push you back in their driver’s seats!
With so many options for families on the roads today, CarMax is here to help guide you on your search for your next family car. This article covers a list of some of the best SUVs, sedans and minivans for families of all sizes.