Used 2010 Mazda Mazda3 for Sale
2010 Mazda Mazda3 I
Coming soon to CarMax Texas Stadium (Irving), TX
2010 Mazda Mazda3 I
Coming soon to CarMax Lynnwood, WA
Reviews for 2010 Mazda Mazda3
Perfect Small Car--Fun but Practical!
My first car was a Mazda protege and moving to the Mazda3 just seemed natural. It's a reliable, easy going vehicle that gets great gas mileage and still has a little zip to it to be fun. Solid ratings from consumer reports and a variety of additional options such as sunroof and bose sound systems made it the best choice for me and my needs
- Value: The car was fairly priced by KBB standards and I actually got a better deal on it than on many other cars in its class or at local dealerships.
- Cabin Noise: The engine runs pretty quietly.
- Fuel Economy: Estimates put it at 30-33mpg but I've gotten as high as 38mpg
- Ride and Handling: Handling can be a little rough, especially on wet roads. Would encourage getting all weather tires.
Sports car @ budget price.
The Mazda 3 beats Corollas and Civics anytime! Unlike most compact cars, the Mazda 3 is fun to drive because it has plenty of power for a 4-cylinder engine. The interior quality is also a big plus. No cheap looking plastic like others.
- Fuel Economy:
- Cost to Maintain:
- Seat Comfort:
- Interior Space:
Mazda Handling and Style
The 2010 Mazda 3 rides firm, but that's because the responsive suspension is tuned for agile driving. The optional dynamic stability control serves to further smooth or sharpen the ride characteristics. A nice contribution to the genre of "driver's cars" pretending to be family sedans.
- Ride and Handling: Firm and responsive.
- Power: Adequate oomph in a fwd format.
- Technology and Entertainment: the tech and Bose packs amplify the driving experience.
- Fuel Economy: Reasonable. But 23 isn't superb.
- Cabin Noise: Touch noisy.
- Interior Space: Rear seat leg room is virtually non existent.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.