Used 2012 Mazda Mazda3 for Sale
2012 Mazda Mazda3 I Touring
Free Shipping from CarMax Laurel, MD
2012 Mazda Mazda3 I Grand Touring
Free Shipping from CarMax White Marsh, MD
Reviews for 2012 Mazda Mazda3
All the benefits of a luxury car in an affordable, reliable hatchback.
I consider this Mazda3 to be the luxury car of affordable sedans. The S Grand Touring package comes with all of the comforts enjoyed in more expensive vehicles, as well as the styling, but for a much more affordable price. Add the safety and reliability of Mazda and you've got a car that's exquisite compared to other cars in its class.
- Technology and Entertainment: The S Grand Touring package has it all to include a Bose sound system, blind spot monitor, and adaptive front lighting system.
- Reliability: Mazda has a reputation for producing reliable manual transmissions; the transmission in mine is smooth and spot on.
- Safety: This is my second 2012 Mazda3; the first one was involved in a t-bone collision. I walked away with literally only one scratch, though the car was totaled. A+ safety rating in my book.
- Cargo Space: The trunk space is more limited in the hatchback than the sedan; important to keep in mind when purchasing.
Good Car, Lousy Dealership
I love the car, as it drives smoothly and is easy to operate, but in 6 months of ownership I've replaced a batter, have a leaky windshield wiper tank, and am pretty sure the car was never properly inspected. We'll see what the pricetag really is after a visit to the garage.
- Fuel Economy: In 2019 this 2012 stands the test of time regarding range and how odten I don't have to fill up.
- Cabin Noise: It's a comfortable, quiet ride
- Cost to Maintain: We'll see if routine maintenance turns into a nightmare; many unexpected repairs needed.
- Reliability: It's a very reliable car, it just hasn't been maintained well by the dealership.
Perfect for a Chick who Drives a Stick
This car is perfect for me. It's as if the car begs to be taken on windy roads. There's enough room to fit people/dogs and a ton of cargo space. It's sporty, but aesthetically well designed. My only complaint is the mild road noise, but I listen to music all the time so it's not that noticeable.
- Dashboard: Everything is easy to navigate and love the top screen.
- Fuel Economy: I only fill up my car once a month!
- Ride and Handling: Very fun car to drive - zippy.
- Cabin Noise: There is some road noise, but understandable because it's more sporty than luxury.
- Visibility: It's difficult to see out the back and the blind spots aren't so great.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.