Used 2010 Mazda Mazda5 for Sale
Reviews for 2010 Mazda Mazda5
We love this car!
We love the mileage, the comfort and the size.
- Fuel Economy: This car gets over 400 mpg with us!
- Ride and Handling: The car is easy to handle, steering is smooth and road hazards are barely felt, including RR Tracks. This car also has a great turning radius and feels like a big vehicle although it fits into smaller spaces.
- Interior Space: We love the headroom, the ease of getting in & out in both the front and the back. The cargo area is a great size and the extra 2 seats come in handy for six passengers.
Great family car
I love the third row seating and the gas mileage. It's a great car for a small family.
- Fuel Economy: Great gas mileage
- Braking: Very smooth
- Power: Not too much power
- Interior Space: My husband can fit in comfortably
Functional and fun to drive
Great for small families who want the functionality of a minivan but don't need all the space. Just got 29-30 mpg on a long road trip. Sliding doors are awesome. Driver's seat leg room could be better if the driver is over 6 ft (like myself), but it's not cramped. A bit of road noise, but it drives and handles better than most cars I've driven. Great vehicle!
- Fuel Economy:
- Ride and Handling:
- Cargo Space:
- Cabin Noise:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.