2013 Mazda Mazda5Janice Christy - Ft Worth, TX11/02/2015
From sales to finance to service, this has been one of the most positive car buying experiences I've ever had. This my first Mazda I love it. It is smooth riding, plenty of power and lots of cargo capacity. With my physical limitations, it easy to slide in and out of.
Love my Mazda5
2013 Mazda Mazda5Anonymous - Tucson, AZ02/22/2015
1. Excellent handling in rain.
2. Great room for family and pets.
3. Folding third row.
4. Many different audio options (FM, AM, CD, USB, Sirius)
5. When you back into your garage door because you forgot to open it, the car will not get damaged. Oops.
1. Not a lot of storage space between driver and passenger seats.
2. Too many features for kids to play with and ask about.
3. Windows roll all the way down in the back, resulting in children yelling out the window at their friends when leaving school.
4. Picks up speed too quickly on the highway.
5. Brakes too well.
I have a family of 5 including a teen boy. This car was too small for us. The trunk size is very limited and we often needed to place the back seat down just to go shopping for a weeks worth of food. The leg room is also limited.