1. Excellent handling in rain.
2. Great room for family and pets.
3. Folding third row.
4. Many different audio options (FM, AM, CD, USB, Sirius)
5. When you back into your garage door because you forgot to open it, the car will not get damaged. Oops.
1. Not a lot of storage space between driver and passenger seats.
2. Too many features for kids to play with and ask about.
3. Windows roll all the way down in the back, resulting in children yelling out the window at their friends when leaving school.
4. Picks up speed too quickly on the highway.
5. Brakes too well.
Yes I would if you're looking for a car that's fuel efficient easy to drive and a head Turner this is the one for you. People are surprised when you tell them it's a mini van . Until you show them the third row seating . I don't think they even notice the doors.
Great ride priced just right.
2013 Mazda Mazda5Felicie - Dallas, TX10/14/2014
I absolutely love this car, the performance is far more than expected for a midsize vehicle. I am so glad that I finally made the choice of purchasing my Mazda touring and the gas mileage is fabulous I save a ton of money.
Thanks Car Max