Great for small families who want the functionality of a minivan but don't need all the space. Just got 29-30 mpg on a long road trip. Sliding doors are awesome. Driver's seat leg room could be better if the driver is over 6 ft (like myself), but it's not cramped. A bit of road noise, but it drives and handles better than most cars I've driven. Great vehicle!
Love my Mazda5
2013 Mazda Mazda5Anonymous - Tucson, AZ02/22/2015
1. Excellent handling in rain.
2. Great room for family and pets.
3. Folding third row.
4. Many different audio options (FM, AM, CD, USB, Sirius)
5. When you back into your garage door because you forgot to open it, the car will not get damaged. Oops.
1. Not a lot of storage space between driver and passenger seats.
2. Too many features for kids to play with and ask about.
3. Windows roll all the way down in the back, resulting in children yelling out the window at their friends when leaving school.
4. Picks up speed too quickly on the highway.
5. Brakes too well.
Known for their space-saving design and easy maneuverability, small and compact cars are a great choice for your next used vehicle. Shop our best-sellers, based on CarMax sales data from January 1, 2018, through April 30, 2018.
We used CarMax price data from January 1 through June 30, to compile this list of the best affordable sports cars with average prices under $25,000. This list includes the Nissan 370Z, the Subaru BRZ, and even the Corvette.
Cars with manual transmissions put you in touch with the road, your ride, and your driving experience. Check out these best manual transmission cars, based on CarMax sales from December 1 through May 31.
Published on Tuesday, July 24, 2018
Shop for a Used 2008 Mazda Mazda5 Grand Touring at Popular Locations