My Mazda5 Sport is a beautiful van. Sleek and not boxy like so many vans. Handles like a car and not a truck. The intown mileage is around 21-22 mpg which is important this day and age. I haven't taken it on a long trip yet but will in the future. I am just so very pleased with my new car!!
Love my Mazda5
2013 Mazda Mazda5Anonymous - Tucson, AZ02/22/2015
1. Excellent handling in rain.
2. Great room for family and pets.
3. Folding third row.
4. Many different audio options (FM, AM, CD, USB, Sirius)
5. When you back into your garage door because you forgot to open it, the car will not get damaged. Oops.
1. Not a lot of storage space between driver and passenger seats.
2. Too many features for kids to play with and ask about.
3. Windows roll all the way down in the back, resulting in children yelling out the window at their friends when leaving school.
4. Picks up speed too quickly on the highway.
5. Brakes too well.
2009 Mazda Mazda5Tawnya - Glendora, CA09/23/2010
I Love The Mazda 5. It Is Spacious and Very Effecient!