Unfortunately, we couldn't find a match for your search. To see more results please remove applied filters.
You can also start a new search by clicking on Cars For Sale at the top of the page.
Customer Review Summary for Mazda Mazda5
Love my Mazda5
2013 Mazda Mazda5Anonymous - Tucson, AZ02/22/2015
1. Excellent handling in rain.
2. Great room for family and pets.
3. Folding third row.
4. Many different audio options (FM, AM, CD, USB, Sirius)
5. When you back into your garage door because you forgot to open it, the car will not get damaged. Oops.
1. Not a lot of storage space between driver and passenger seats.
2. Too many features for kids to play with and ask about.
3. Windows roll all the way down in the back, resulting in children yelling out the window at their friends when leaving school.
4. Picks up speed too quickly on the highway.
5. Brakes too well.
The Mazda5 is a fantastic mini-minivan. After using a minivan (3 different vehicles and makes) for over 20 years, we were assigned a Mazda5 on a vacation trip. The car was so impressive that when we got home, we traded in our standard-sized minivan for a Mazda5.
It has plenty of power and space, gets much better mileage, and is more easy to park. It combines the advantages of a minivan with a sedan. I think we will rarely use the back row of seats. We occasionally need to fold down the middle row to accommodate more cargo. That is very easy to do too.
We got the top of the line model, just because that was what was at our location, but I am enjoying the leather seats and sunroof. When I replace my Toyota Camry, it will be with another Mazda5.
Great for small families who want the functionality of a minivan but don't need all the space. Just got 29-30 mpg on a long road trip. Sliding doors are awesome. Driver's seat leg room could be better if the driver is over 6 ft (like myself), but it's not cramped. A bit of road noise, but it drives and handles better than most cars I've driven. Great vehicle!