It is a mini van, and the size is smaller than normal vans; inside and out. But it drives great, and it's practical. The technology is easy to use. I just bought the car 4 days ago, and I am still learning about it.
Love my Mazda5
2013 Mazda Mazda5Anonymous - Tucson, AZ02/22/2015
1. Excellent handling in rain.
2. Great room for family and pets.
3. Folding third row.
4. Many different audio options (FM, AM, CD, USB, Sirius)
5. When you back into your garage door because you forgot to open it, the car will not get damaged. Oops.
1. Not a lot of storage space between driver and passenger seats.
2. Too many features for kids to play with and ask about.
3. Windows roll all the way down in the back, resulting in children yelling out the window at their friends when leaving school.
4. Picks up speed too quickly on the highway.
5. Brakes too well.
2009 Mazda Mazda5BOB - Dallas, TX06/22/2010
We were looking for a economical and gas friendly car that had space and the Mazda 5 met all of our requirements. Fun to drive, lots of space, and good gas mileage. We think it looks great and would recommend it to any family looking for the same. Not necessarily crazy about the road noise but it a great run-about...