I love this car. However, I did not realize how small the cargo area was. I can hardly go to the grocery store without putting the back seat down. The performance is also lacking, a bigger engine would have been better! All that said, I do love it! It's very sporty, but at the same time there is plenty of room for the kiddos. It drives like a race car, and is very comfy. Only looses a star because of the missing passenger arm rest! Overall, I am very satisfied!
Love my Mazda5
2013 Mazda Mazda5Anonymous - Tucson, AZ02/22/2015
1. Excellent handling in rain.
2. Great room for family and pets.
3. Folding third row.
4. Many different audio options (FM, AM, CD, USB, Sirius)
5. When you back into your garage door because you forgot to open it, the car will not get damaged. Oops.
1. Not a lot of storage space between driver and passenger seats.
2. Too many features for kids to play with and ask about.
3. Windows roll all the way down in the back, resulting in children yelling out the window at their friends when leaving school.
4. Picks up speed too quickly on the highway.
5. Brakes too well.
Great form factor, terrible execution
2008 Mazda Mazda5Roy - Dublin, OH07/11/2014
I have a bag of parts that feel off the interior over time. Over the first 4 years of ownership I had to replace every piece of the rear suspension. Lastly, gas mileage was a big disappointment. There are so many better choices on the market, even when I bought this car.