This 4 door minivan is a car and minivan combined. With sliding doors with roll down windows, it is the best of both worlds. USB port, MP3 jack and regular car volt charger you have 3 options to charge your electronic devices. Lots of cubby spots, leg room and head room. Good gas mileage. Third seat row that folds down. It is versatile. Has a third row seat to fold down for storage if taking a trip with 3-4 people. If just going around town you can seat 6-7 people.
Great for small families who want the functionality of a minivan but don't need all the space. Just got 29-30 mpg on a long road trip. Sliding doors are awesome. Driver's seat leg room could be better if the driver is over 6 ft (like myself), but it's not cramped. A bit of road noise, but it drives and handles better than most cars I've driven. Great vehicle!
Love my Mazda5
2013 Mazda Mazda5Anonymous - Tucson, AZ02/22/2015
1. Excellent handling in rain.
2. Great room for family and pets.
3. Folding third row.
4. Many different audio options (FM, AM, CD, USB, Sirius)
5. When you back into your garage door because you forgot to open it, the car will not get damaged. Oops.
1. Not a lot of storage space between driver and passenger seats.
2. Too many features for kids to play with and ask about.
3. Windows roll all the way down in the back, resulting in children yelling out the window at their friends when leaving school.
4. Picks up speed too quickly on the highway.
5. Brakes too well.
Shop for a Used 2008 Mazda Mazda5 Grand Touring at Nearby Locations