Great for small families who want the functionality of a minivan but don't need all the space. Just got 29-30 mpg on a long road trip. Sliding doors are awesome. Driver's seat leg room could be better if the driver is over 6 ft (like myself), but it's not cramped. A bit of road noise, but it drives and handles better than most cars I've driven. Great vehicle!
Love my Mazda5
2013 Mazda Mazda5Anonymous - Tucson, AZ02/22/2015
1. Excellent handling in rain.
2. Great room for family and pets.
3. Folding third row.
4. Many different audio options (FM, AM, CD, USB, Sirius)
5. When you back into your garage door because you forgot to open it, the car will not get damaged. Oops.
1. Not a lot of storage space between driver and passenger seats.
2. Too many features for kids to play with and ask about.
3. Windows roll all the way down in the back, resulting in children yelling out the window at their friends when leaving school.
4. Picks up speed too quickly on the highway.
5. Brakes too well.
Couldn't be happier
2013 Mazda Mazda5Janice Christy - Ft Worth, TX11/02/2015
From sales to finance to service, this has been one of the most positive car buying experiences I've ever had. This my first Mazda I love it. It is smooth riding, plenty of power and lots of cargo capacity. With my physical limitations, it easy to slide in and out of.
Shop for a Used 2008 Mazda Mazda5 Grand Touring at Nearby Locations