This is literally a mini-mini-van. It's legally a station wagon but is set up like a mini-van. It is surprisingly versatile with the back seats folding all flat to make a large cargo space or up to hold 6 people very comfortably. We are surprised how much stuff fits in it and how much space we have. Lots of little features that I like such as a fold-out center console for the center seats. It is the very definition of "right sized" for our family.
2014 Mazda Mazda5Rick Liwanag - Las Vegas, NV06/17/2016
I've own many cars in the past. I had a Corolla, a Civic, a Kia Rio and a Subie WRX and I'm impress with this one. Besides the seating capacity of a compact SUV, and a van like door access, this Mazda has an impressive handling. Yes, HANDLING; It corners like a car, a sporty kind of car. It accelerate quick enough to cut through traffic,and overall drives like a compact vehicle. It has enough power seat all six people and still has the power to accelerate quickly for you to enter through traffic safely.
Overall this is an impressive car and just a great small family vehicle.
Love my Mazda5
2013 Mazda Mazda5Anonymous - Tucson, AZ02/22/2015
1. Excellent handling in rain.
2. Great room for family and pets.
3. Folding third row.
4. Many different audio options (FM, AM, CD, USB, Sirius)
5. When you back into your garage door because you forgot to open it, the car will not get damaged. Oops.
1. Not a lot of storage space between driver and passenger seats.
2. Too many features for kids to play with and ask about.
3. Windows roll all the way down in the back, resulting in children yelling out the window at their friends when leaving school.
4. Picks up speed too quickly on the highway.
5. Brakes too well.
The best sports cars have all the speed, style and performance you need for your next adventure. Check out this simple ranking list of our best-selling sports cars for 2018 shoppers, based on CarMax sales data from 1/1/17 to 12/31/17.
With so many options for families on the roads today, CarMax is here to help guide you on your search for your next family car. This article covers a list of some of the best SUVs, sedans and minivans for families of all sizes.
Published on Wednesday, December 13, 2017
Shop for a Used 2012 Mazda Mazda5 Grand Touring at Popular Locations