1. Excellent handling in rain.
2. Great room for family and pets.
3. Folding third row.
4. Many different audio options (FM, AM, CD, USB, Sirius)
5. When you back into your garage door because you forgot to open it, the car will not get damaged. Oops.
1. Not a lot of storage space between driver and passenger seats.
2. Too many features for kids to play with and ask about.
3. Windows roll all the way down in the back, resulting in children yelling out the window at their friends when leaving school.
4. Picks up speed too quickly on the highway.
5. Brakes too well.
Micro-Van, not a mini-van.
2012 Mazda Mazda5TJ Beyer - Pinole, CA12/25/2016
I had a 2012 M-5 as a work vehicle, covering a large territory servicing equipment. I folded down the 3rd row seats, removed one of the middle row seats, and built a shelf to hold parts & tools. I loved the sliding doors on both sides. The trunk hatch might be an issue for someone taller (I'm 5'7").
It was comfortable and fun to drive for several hours a day, good acceleration on the freeway (even when somewhat full of stuff). Good visibility, and enough zip to it to still be fun.