*Price excludes tax, title & tags. Dealer fees up to $299 may apply.
Customer Review Summary for Mazda Mazda5
Great Alternative to a Mini Van or SUV
2007 Mazda Mazda5Eric5 - Baltimore, MD07/28/2010
I was looking for something in between an SUV and a hatchback sedan and the Mazda5 was the perfect choice. Handles 2 adults and 2 greyhounds with ease! 4 adults will fit very comfortable. Only have had someone in the third row of seats with no complaints!
Only downfall is the handling in snow. I could stand to have more rugged tires to handle bad weather.
Great form factor, terrible execution
2008 Mazda Mazda5Roy - Dublin, OH07/11/2014
I have a bag of parts that feel off the interior over time. Over the first 4 years of ownership I had to replace every piece of the rear suspension. Lastly, gas mileage was a big disappointment. There are so many better choices on the market, even when I bought this car.
Love my Mazda5
2013 Mazda Mazda5Anonymous - Tucson, AZ02/22/2015
1. Excellent handling in rain.
2. Great room for family and pets.
3. Folding third row.
4. Many different audio options (FM, AM, CD, USB, Sirius)
5. When you back into your garage door because you forgot to open it, the car will not get damaged. Oops.
1. Not a lot of storage space between driver and passenger seats.
2. Too many features for kids to play with and ask about.
3. Windows roll all the way down in the back, resulting in children yelling out the window at their friends when leaving school.
4. Picks up speed too quickly on the highway.
5. Brakes too well.
The best sports cars have all the speed, style and performance you need for your next adventure. Check out this simple ranking list of our best-selling sports cars for 2018 shoppers, based on CarMax sales data from January 1 through June 30.
Cars with manual transmissions put you in touch with the road, your ride, and your driving experience. Check out these best manual transmission cars, based on CarMax sales from December 1 through May 31.