Unfortunately, we couldn't find a match for your search. To see more results please remove applied filters.
You can also start a new search by clicking on Find Your Car at the top of the page.
Customer Review Summary for Mazda Mazda5
Love my Mazda5
2013 Mazda Mazda5Anonymous - Tucson, AZ02/22/2015
1. Excellent handling in rain.
2. Great room for family and pets.
3. Folding third row.
4. Many different audio options (FM, AM, CD, USB, Sirius)
5. When you back into your garage door because you forgot to open it, the car will not get damaged. Oops.
1. Not a lot of storage space between driver and passenger seats.
2. Too many features for kids to play with and ask about.
3. Windows roll all the way down in the back, resulting in children yelling out the window at their friends when leaving school.
4. Picks up speed too quickly on the highway.
5. Brakes too well.
Couldn't be happier
2013 Mazda Mazda5Janice Christy - Ft Worth, TX11/02/2015
From sales to finance to service, this has been one of the most positive car buying experiences I've ever had. This my first Mazda I love it. It is smooth riding, plenty of power and lots of cargo capacity. With my physical limitations, it easy to slide in and out of.
Micro-Van, not a mini-van.
2012 Mazda Mazda5TJ Beyer - Pinole, CA12/25/2016
I had a 2012 M-5 as a work vehicle, covering a large territory servicing equipment. I folded down the 3rd row seats, removed one of the middle row seats, and built a shelf to hold parts & tools. I loved the sliding doors on both sides. The trunk hatch might be an issue for someone taller (I'm 5'7").
It was comfortable and fun to drive for several hours a day, good acceleration on the freeway (even when somewhat full of stuff). Good visibility, and enough zip to it to still be fun.
This article covers CarMax’s best-selling small cars of 2017 based on vehicle sales data from January 1 through October 31, 2017. If you’re looking for style and affordability, a small car may fit the bill.
This sports car buying guide has 18 different sports cars for shoppers who want a little more driving excitement in their lives. There’s something for everyone here, from zippy four-cylinder convertibles to monstrous, 500-horsepower-plus sports cars that really push you back in their driver’s seats!
With so many options for families on the roads today, CarMax is here to help guide you on your search for your next family car. This article covers a list of some of the best SUVs, sedans and minivans for families of all sizes.