2014 Mazda Mazda5Thom McCann - Kansas City, KS10/17/2016
It handles very well and is a very comfortable ride. There is considerable room inside and gets good gas mileage.
Love my Mazda5
2013 Mazda Mazda5Anonymous - Tucson, AZ02/22/2015
1. Excellent handling in rain.
2. Great room for family and pets.
3. Folding third row.
4. Many different audio options (FM, AM, CD, USB, Sirius)
5. When you back into your garage door because you forgot to open it, the car will not get damaged. Oops.
1. Not a lot of storage space between driver and passenger seats.
2. Too many features for kids to play with and ask about.
3. Windows roll all the way down in the back, resulting in children yelling out the window at their friends when leaving school.
4. Picks up speed too quickly on the highway.
5. Brakes too well.
I LOVE my Mazda5. I have two young children and it is a great fit for my family. We didn't want a van but wanted something bigger than a car. We were looking at crossovers but when I saw and drove the Mazda5 I fell in love. It gets better gas milage than crossovers and vans and is more compact. I love driving the Mazda5. It is a good looking car and drives great too. The only fall back is the cargo space in the back. But the second and third row seating folds down to help out with that. It is GREAT!
The best sports cars have all the speed, style and performance you need for your next adventure. Check out this simple ranking list of our best-selling sports cars for 2018 shoppers, based on CarMax sales data from January 1 through June 30.
Cars with manual transmissions put you in touch with the road, your ride, and your driving experience. Check out these best manual transmission cars, based on CarMax sales from December 1 through May 31.