Great for small families who want the functionality of a minivan but don't need all the space. Just got 29-30 mpg on a long road trip. Sliding doors are awesome. Driver's seat leg room could be better if the driver is over 6 ft (like myself), but it's not cramped. A bit of road noise, but it drives and handles better than most cars I've driven. Great vehicle!
Love my Mazda5
2013 Mazda Mazda5Anonymous - Tucson, AZ02/22/2015
1. Excellent handling in rain.
2. Great room for family and pets.
3. Folding third row.
4. Many different audio options (FM, AM, CD, USB, Sirius)
5. When you back into your garage door because you forgot to open it, the car will not get damaged. Oops.
1. Not a lot of storage space between driver and passenger seats.
2. Too many features for kids to play with and ask about.
3. Windows roll all the way down in the back, resulting in children yelling out the window at their friends when leaving school.
4. Picks up speed too quickly on the highway.
5. Brakes too well.
Micro-Van, not a mini-van.
2012 Mazda Mazda5TJ Beyer - Pinole, CA12/25/2016
I had a 2012 M-5 as a work vehicle, covering a large territory servicing equipment. I folded down the 3rd row seats, removed one of the middle row seats, and built a shelf to hold parts & tools. I loved the sliding doors on both sides. The trunk hatch might be an issue for someone taller (I'm 5'7").
It was comfortable and fun to drive for several hours a day, good acceleration on the freeway (even when somewhat full of stuff). Good visibility, and enough zip to it to still be fun.
This article covers CarMax’s best-selling small cars of 2017 based on vehicle sales data from January 1 through October 31, 2017. If you’re looking for style and affordability, a small car may fit the bill.
This sports car buying guide has 18 different sports cars for shoppers who want a little more driving excitement in their lives. There’s something for everyone here, from zippy four-cylinder convertibles to monstrous, 500-horsepower-plus sports cars that really push you back in their driver’s seats!
With so many options for families on the roads today, CarMax is here to help guide you on your search for your next family car. This article covers a list of some of the best SUVs, sedans and minivans for families of all sizes.
Published on Wednesday, December 13, 2017
Shop for a Used 2013 Mazda Mazda5 Sport at Popular Locations