Great for small families who want the functionality of a minivan but don't need all the space. Just got 29-30 mpg on a long road trip. Sliding doors are awesome. Driver's seat leg room could be better if the driver is over 6 ft (like myself), but it's not cramped. A bit of road noise, but it drives and handles better than most cars I've driven. Great vehicle!
Love my Mazda5
2013 Mazda Mazda5Anonymous - Tucson, AZ02/22/2015
1. Excellent handling in rain.
2. Great room for family and pets.
3. Folding third row.
4. Many different audio options (FM, AM, CD, USB, Sirius)
5. When you back into your garage door because you forgot to open it, the car will not get damaged. Oops.
1. Not a lot of storage space between driver and passenger seats.
2. Too many features for kids to play with and ask about.
3. Windows roll all the way down in the back, resulting in children yelling out the window at their friends when leaving school.
4. Picks up speed too quickly on the highway.
5. Brakes too well.
Yes I would if you're looking for a car that's fuel efficient easy to drive and a head Turner this is the one for you. People are surprised when you tell them it's a mini van . Until you show them the third row seating . I don't think they even notice the doors.
The best sports cars have all the speed, style and performance you need for your next adventure. Check out this simple ranking list of our best-selling sports cars for 2018 shoppers, based on CarMax sales data from 1/1/17 to 12/31/17.
With so many options for families on the roads today, CarMax is here to help guide you on your search for your next family car. This article covers a list of some of the best SUVs, sedans and minivans for families of all sizes.
Published on Wednesday, December 13, 2017
Shop for a Used 2009 Mazda Mazda5 Touring at Popular Locations