Great for small families who want the functionality of a minivan but don't need all the space. Just got 29-30 mpg on a long road trip. Sliding doors are awesome. Driver's seat leg room could be better if the driver is over 6 ft (like myself), but it's not cramped. A bit of road noise, but it drives and handles better than most cars I've driven. Great vehicle!
2014 Mazda Mazda5Rick Liwanag - Las Vegas, NV06/17/2016
I've own many cars in the past. I had a Corolla, a Civic, a Kia Rio and a Subie WRX and I'm impress with this one. Besides the seating capacity of a compact SUV, and a van like door access, this Mazda has an impressive handling. Yes, HANDLING; It corners like a car, a sporty kind of car. It accelerate quick enough to cut through traffic,and overall drives like a compact vehicle. It has enough power seat all six people and still has the power to accelerate quickly for you to enter through traffic safely.
Overall this is an impressive car and just a great small family vehicle.
Love my Mazda5
2013 Mazda Mazda5Anonymous - Tucson, AZ02/22/2015
1. Excellent handling in rain.
2. Great room for family and pets.
3. Folding third row.
4. Many different audio options (FM, AM, CD, USB, Sirius)
5. When you back into your garage door because you forgot to open it, the car will not get damaged. Oops.
1. Not a lot of storage space between driver and passenger seats.
2. Too many features for kids to play with and ask about.
3. Windows roll all the way down in the back, resulting in children yelling out the window at their friends when leaving school.
4. Picks up speed too quickly on the highway.
5. Brakes too well.