I am enjoying the Mazda 5, it is comfortable and easy to figure out and drive. I like that it is compact enough to get around but is large enough to hold my equipment. It has a couple of nicks in the paint that I didn't see before I bought it and it doesn't get as good gas mileage as I was hoping, but the mileage is better than I was getting with my Dodge Caravan.
Love my Mazda5
2013 Mazda Mazda5Anonymous - Tucson, AZ02/22/2015
1. Excellent handling in rain.
2. Great room for family and pets.
3. Folding third row.
4. Many different audio options (FM, AM, CD, USB, Sirius)
5. When you back into your garage door because you forgot to open it, the car will not get damaged. Oops.
1. Not a lot of storage space between driver and passenger seats.
2. Too many features for kids to play with and ask about.
3. Windows roll all the way down in the back, resulting in children yelling out the window at their friends when leaving school.
4. Picks up speed too quickly on the highway.
5. Brakes too well.
Great Alternative to a Mini Van or SUV
2007 Mazda Mazda5Eric5 - Baltimore, MD07/28/2010
I was looking for something in between an SUV and a hatchback sedan and the Mazda5 was the perfect choice. Handles 2 adults and 2 greyhounds with ease! 4 adults will fit very comfortable. Only have had someone in the third row of seats with no complaints!
Only downfall is the handling in snow. I could stand to have more rugged tires to handle bad weather.