1. Excellent handling in rain.
2. Great room for family and pets.
3. Folding third row.
4. Many different audio options (FM, AM, CD, USB, Sirius)
5. When you back into your garage door because you forgot to open it, the car will not get damaged. Oops.
1. Not a lot of storage space between driver and passenger seats.
2. Too many features for kids to play with and ask about.
3. Windows roll all the way down in the back, resulting in children yelling out the window at their friends when leaving school.
4. Picks up speed too quickly on the highway.
5. Brakes too well.
The 2.3 liter engine - I think it's peppy. I also like the front seat comfort. It is a 2+2+2 seating arrangement. In my 2010 Mazda 5 cargo volume behind the third row (trunk) is very small but with third row seats folded down it expands to 44 cubic feet and 79 cubic feet with middle row folded down as well. I own a Santa Fe Sport. This Mazda 5 has slightly more room for cargo. We love the individual arm rests for the 4 seats in the front and middle rows. The rear seating is cramped and only small children would fit well. We use it as a very comfortable 4 passenger vehicle with very comfortable seating for all of us, not just the driver. The headroom in the middle accommodates my 6 foot 3 inch son just fine.
I love my little red Mazda!
2014 Mazda Mazda5Katherine Kempf - Las Vegas, NV06/02/2015
It gets great gas mileage so I am saving money. Extra seating when I take my Grandchildren out (3rd row) Drives very nice.