I have a bag of parts that feel off the interior over time. Over the first 4 years of ownership I had to replace every piece of the rear suspension. Lastly, gas mileage was a big disappointment. There are so many better choices on the market, even when I bought this car.
2014 Mazda Mazda5Joshua Miller - Nashville, TN11/19/2015
It's a great compact van. Sporty handling, lots of room despite the size, and good on gas.
Love my Mazda5
2013 Mazda Mazda5Anonymous - Tucson, AZ02/22/2015
1. Excellent handling in rain.
2. Great room for family and pets.
3. Folding third row.
4. Many different audio options (FM, AM, CD, USB, Sirius)
5. When you back into your garage door because you forgot to open it, the car will not get damaged. Oops.
1. Not a lot of storage space between driver and passenger seats.
2. Too many features for kids to play with and ask about.
3. Windows roll all the way down in the back, resulting in children yelling out the window at their friends when leaving school.
4. Picks up speed too quickly on the highway.
5. Brakes too well.