Used Mazda Tribute for Sale
About the Mazda Tribute
Featuring an ample amount of cargo space, athletic handling, and a potent V6 engine option, the Mazda Tribute is a compact SUV that offers plenty for drivers to be excited about. Although the Mazda Tribute was discontinued following the release of the 2011 model, the Mazda Tribute remains a popular vehicle on the used car market. On the 2011 Mazda Tribute, for example, you can look forward to your choice of either a 171 hp 2.5L four-cylinder engine or a 240 hp 3.0L V6 engine as well as a wide range of standard and available features. All things considered, the Mazda Tribute is an excellent option for anyone looking to purchase a used compact SUV.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Does Mazda still make the Tribute?
A: No, the Mazda Tribute is no longer in production. The Mazda Tribute was discontinued following the release of the 2011 model.
Q: Is a Mazda Tribute 4WD?
A: The 2010-2011 Mazda Tribute comes standard with a front-wheel drive drivetrain. However, all-wheel drive is an available option for the 2010-2011 Mazda Tribute.
Q: Is the Ford Escape the same as the Mazda Tribute?
A: The Mazda Tribute and the Ford Escape were co-developed by Mazda and Ford, with both vehicles featuring the same platforms and drivetrains when they were first developed. However, the Mazda Tribute is its own distinct model that comes with different features, different styling, and more.
2010-2011 Mazda Tribute Trim Configurations
2010 Mazda Tribute Trim Configurations
The 2010 Mazda Tribute comes available in three different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- Sport - The base trim of the 2010 Mazda Tribute, the Sport trim includes features such as remote keyless entry, a four-speaker audio system, daytime running lights, cloth seats, power door locks, and more.
- Touring - The Touring trim of the 2010 Mazda Tribute includes everything found on the Sport trim as well as a seven-speaker audio system, steering wheel-mounted audio controls, a privacy-tint rear glass, a six-way power-adjustable driver's seat, and more.
- Grand Touring - The Grand Touring trim of the 2010 Mazda Tribute includes everything found on the Sport trim as well as an auto-dimming rearview mirror, a power moonroof, heated front seats, leather seats, and more.
2011 Mazda Tribute Trim Configurations
The 2011 Mazda Tribute comes available in three different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- Sport - The base trim of the 2011 Mazda Tribute, the Sport trim includes features such as cloth seats, a four-speaker audio system, power door locks, daytime running lights, and more.
- Touring - The Touring trim of the 2011 Mazda Tribute includes everything found on the Sport trim as well as steering wheel-mounted cruise and audio controls, a seven-speaker audio system, a privacy-tint rear glass, a roof rack with crossbars, and more.
- Grand Touring - The Grand Touring trim of the 2011 Mazda Tribute includes everything found on the Sport trim as well as leather seats, heated front seats, heated, power outside mirrors, a power moonroof, a rearview camera, and more.
RepairPal gave the Mazda Tribute an overall reliability rating of 4 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Above Average. This rating ranks the Mazda Tribute 10th out of 26 among compact SUVs.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Mazda Tribute is $523, compared to an average of $537 for compact SUVs and $719 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Mazda Tribute owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 0.3 times per year, compared to an average of 0.3 times for compact SUVs and 0.5 times for all the vehicle models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 11% for the Mazda Tribute, compared to an average of 12% for compact SUVs and 13% for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2010-2019 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 12/31/2018. Learn more.
Reviews for Mazda Tribute
Perfect vehicle for me.
I found the exact type of vehicle that I was looking for in the right price range. I have heard nothing but great comments about Mazda Tributes.
A must have
For the money, this SUV is the best thing going. I have the 2005 model with heated leather seats and the sunroof. Comfort is impeccable, and the engine has more than enough get up and go when you need it. I've always driven a manual car, yet this automatic make me not want to change gears again. There is plenty of room and the six disc cd radio system sounds awesome. Make sure you get the V6.....you want be disappointed.
Pros and Cons
-Seating is comfortable, front and back. -Radio is a little far from driver (would be nice if on steering wheel), also, I tend to hit the gear shift a lot when trying to adjust the radio (My in-laws have a 2003 model that is between the seats, much better location.) -Great cargo room, love the choice between window or entire door, helps when you are located in crammed spaces. -Would have also like to to have automatic car door locking when car put in reverse. (But fortunately has child door locks as the doors can be open from inside even if they are locked.) -also have problem with very squeaky power windows. -and this v6 takes up a lot more gas then my previous one.
Cars in Your Stars
Cars in Your Stars
15 Best Used Cars under $10K for 2020: Ranked
15 Best Used Cars under $10K for 2020: Ranked
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.