This car is a lot of fun to drive! I look forward to driving with the sunroof open any chance I get. It has some decent pick-up speed. It's hard to not go over the speed limit! Whoever thought of the marketing slogan for this car was right on point! "zoom zoom"
Love my Mazda5
2013 Mazda Mazda5Anonymous - Tucson, AZ02/22/2015
1. Excellent handling in rain.
2. Great room for family and pets.
3. Folding third row.
4. Many different audio options (FM, AM, CD, USB, Sirius)
5. When you back into your garage door because you forgot to open it, the car will not get damaged. Oops.
1. Not a lot of storage space between driver and passenger seats.
2. Too many features for kids to play with and ask about.
3. Windows roll all the way down in the back, resulting in children yelling out the window at their friends when leaving school.
4. Picks up speed too quickly on the highway.
5. Brakes too well.
This is literally a mini-mini-van. It's legally a station wagon but is set up like a mini-van. It is surprisingly versatile with the back seats folding all flat to make a large cargo space or up to hold 6 people very comfortably. We are surprised how much stuff fits in it and how much space we have. Lots of little features that I like such as a fold-out center console for the center seats. It is the very definition of "right sized" for our family.
Known for their space-saving design and easy maneuverability, small and compact cars are a great choice for your next used vehicle. Shop our best-sellers, based on CarMax sales data from January 1, 2018, through April 30, 2018.
We used CarMax price data from January 1 through June 30, to compile this list of the best affordable sports cars with average prices under $25,000. This list includes the Nissan 370Z, the Subaru BRZ, and even the Corvette.
Cars with manual transmissions put you in touch with the road, your ride, and your driving experience. Check out these best manual transmission cars, based on CarMax sales from December 1 through May 31.