Used 2011 Mercedes-Benz for Sale
Reviews for 2011 Mercedes-Benz
poor quality product from Benz
I bought this car from car max with 23000 miles with two years company warranty, after 5000 miles replaced sun roof by the dealer after it stopped working , after 10000 miles, battery indicator came on battery replaced, next day car stopped on the side of the road, towed it dealer. i waiting for the dealer to tell what is gone wrong. I cant believe how a car 33 miles have this many problems. I replaced headlights recently. I wrote a long letter to USA Benz
- Ride and Handling: looks nice inside with leather seats
- Reliability: i wont buy or recomend benz to anybody
I love this car. I upgraded from an SUV that I had for 15 years and it was on it's last leg so I am sure that has made my opinion a little biased. I love the parking assist and backup camera. It takes the guess work out of parking and saves your bumpers from scratches and dings! I love that the hatch opens and closes via a button instead of having to open it yourself. Sounds lazy, but when your hands are full and you are approaching the tailgate it is nice not to have to put stuff down to open the hatch.
- Technology and Entertainment: Makes everything more convenient!
- Cost to Maintain: I know service visits will be costly, uses only premium gasoline, and replacement tires are expensive.
2011 Mercedes-Benz C300 Sport
I enjoyed the Carmax experience. I purchased this car via my local Carmax based on the recommendation of a friend who purchased a 2012 Chrysler 300 from Carmax, I used the Carmax app to select a white Mercedes-Benz C300 Sport. The car was transported to my local Carmax at my expense due to the distance. The car is very nice and an amazing drive! Luxury and sport. I get complements and looks daily when I drive the car. Currently, I own 2 other cars and this is my favorite car to drive on a daily basis. From the ride, to the fit and finish, the car feels great! The factory Bluetooth does not stream music, bummer. My first Mercedes service is due in 2 weeks @ $500, ouch! I now understand the hype about the Mercedes-Benz ride! Recommended!
- Safety: The car feels sold. Closing door, thunk! Plenty of air bags and safety technology.
- Ride and Handling: Mercedes-Benz ride is awesome! The Sport model is luxury with a hy!int of sport. Feels stable on road and ride nicel
- Styling: Classic Mercedes-Benz style is what appealed to me. I love this body style, AMG looks, wheels, interior/exterior. Nicely done!
- Fuel Economy: City mileage is low 20, high teens. Highway mileage is much better! High 20s to 30s. Mileage is poor but it is a heavy vehicle.
- Technology and Entertainment: No Bluetooth streaming for music?! 30 pin iPod adapter and Aux cable in glove compartment?! Really?! I'm currently looking for a Bluetooth solution to stream music from iPhone.
- Interior Space: Front seat passengers are fine. Rear seat passengers, not so much. Rear legroom is cramped and not for tall or long-legged persons.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.