Used 2014 Mercedes-Benz C350 for Sale
Find Used 2014 Mercedes-Benz For Sale By Model
Find Used Mercedes-Benz C350 For Sale By Year
Reviews for 2014 Mercedes-Benz C350
Hi-tech luxury car
This is not a car for everybody. Would recommend to some but not all. Do NOT buy this car or any similar car unless the salesman shows you how to work all the gadgets. The instruction manual is too long and unreadable.
- Technology and Entertainment: It is both a plus and a minus
- Dashboard: To many bells and whistles so it is too complicated. Manual is unreadable.
This car is fast, sporty and luxurious all in one. It's very sleek and handles well.
- Ride and Handling: Your very low to the ground but the ride isn't bad at all.
- Power: I went from anow 8 cylinder manual transmission to my Benz and I didn't lose that much power or at least other seems. As soon as you put the car in drive you can feel the power ready to take off! There's no hesitation when trying to reach high speeds in a short amount of time.
- Styling: It's very sleek and young looking on the outside and very up to date on the inside.
- Seat Comfort: The drivers seat is not comfortable for long periods of time and trying to get the seat belt is a hassle everytime. I can't just reach up and grab the seatbelt, I literally have to twist myself around to reach it. This is my only complaint!!
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.