Used 2012 Mercedes-Benz E350 for Sale
2012 Mercedes-Benz E350
Free Shipping from CarMax White Marsh, MD
Reviews for 2012 Mercedes-Benz E350
Wonderful car at a great price and ease of purchase Miles was great!
It works for getting to work and dropping off at school in style. The handling is great! And of course the luxury Mercedes provides can't be beat. My dream car!
- Cabin Noise:
- Interior Space: Backseat could have more space.
Awesome car @ an awesome price tag!
Great clean and well maintained car at a great price! It’s comfortable and drives extremely well. The staff - Linda and Joanne were beyond my expectations of car saleswoman and business office staff. They made the process so easy and stress free! It was like talking to family. I’m certain I’ll purchase my next car through them!
- Dashboard: With all the bells and whistles (navigation, rear backup camera, blind spot monitor, easy to handle steering wheel, gas mileage , etc.,)it gives me a sense of security..
Worth the Price.
I traded in a newer pickup for this used car looking for better gas mileage but wanted AWD for safety in Colorado winters. I got it, sometimes 30 MPG. This car is what I would consider way above what is necessary, but WOW, what a car. Power, Style, Performance, Luxury. It Turns heads. I have now driven it in 3 or 4 decent snow storms and it sticks to the roads, even better than an Audi Q5.
- Fuel Economy: 30 mpg with all wheel drive and 300HP
- Ride and Handling: Smart all wheel drive allows you to take corners quick. Smooth on interstate.
- Styling: Speaks for itself.
- Cost to Maintain: Cross-drilled front rotors, 8 quarts of 0W-40 full synthetic, German Engineering is expensive.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.