Used 2011 Mercedes-Benz GLK350 for Sale
Reviews for 2011 Mercedes-Benz GLK350
I love this car. I upgraded from an SUV that I had for 15 years and it was on it's last leg so I am sure that has made my opinion a little biased. I love the parking assist and backup camera. It takes the guess work out of parking and saves your bumpers from scratches and dings! I love that the hatch opens and closes via a button instead of having to open it yourself. Sounds lazy, but when your hands are full and you are approaching the tailgate it is nice not to have to put stuff down to open the hatch.
- Technology and Entertainment: Makes everything more convenient!
- Cost to Maintain: I know service visits will be costly, uses only premium gasoline, and replacement tires are expensive.
great car at a great price
-it drives very smooth -has great features
- Cabin Noise: the car has great noise cancellation
- Styling: for being a 2011 has a great look
- Ride and Handling: rides very smooth and handles very well
- Braking: the breaks squeak
Good car, affordable price.
I would definitely recommend the GLK 350 to anyone in the market for a luxury suv/car. You'll get the best of both worlds. Its not too big or too small. Smooth ride and nice features. The only thing I can say that was not great was the tires on the vehicle at the time I purchased it. They were weathered and didn't have sufficient tread. Other than that the car is a good reliable car.
- Cargo Space: good amoumt of space throughout the car
- Dashboard: up to date dashboard and radio.
- Styling: nice stylish body and color.
- Cost to Maintain: expensive parts I.e. brakes, tires, frame work
- Fuel Economy: not great on gas but decent.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.