Used 2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK350 for Sale
Reviews for 2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK350
Perfect for a mommy
Purchased this vehicle 8 months pregnant. It's perfect for me to drive around my little one. Fits stroller comfortably in back. I didn't want a car that was too big, but that made sense for a growing family and this is it. My husband has a Range Rover évoque and I find this one a smoother ride and much easier to drive. Only con is that there are no seat warmers which I feel should be standard in a Mercedes. The technology is a bit dated but works great and easy to use.
- Cargo Space:
- Ride and Handling:
- Interior Space:
- Technology and Entertainment:
- Fuel Economy:
Great SUV, it's small but it packs a punch!
Nice ride. I love the "finger touch" feature of changing gears up on the steering column; I especially enjoy the "joystick" of the entertainment center and all four tire measurements make my life easier! I also love how the screen on roof lets in natural light without having to open the roof if I don't want to.
- Ride and Handling: Quite smooth ride, tight responsiveness. Has nice variety in seat comfort and good technology enhancing the driving experience.
- Visibility: With the design of the windows, I have no blind spots.
- Reliability: There have been no major issues up to this point.
Awesome car for the price
Excellent gas mileage.. We don't live in a city and do most of our driving on highways and have been getting better than 25 mpg. The car handles like a dream on highways, ample power for fast starts, comfortable ride with lots of room for cargo when the rear seats are folded down. Truly love this car.
- Fuel Economy: Better than advertised
- Reliability: Never had any problems
- Ride and Handling: Smooth ride and responsive handling
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.