Unfortunately, we couldn't find a match for your search. To see more results please remove applied filters.
You can also start a new search by clicking on Find Your Car at the top of the page.
Customer Review Summary for Nissan 370Z
2013 Nissan 370ZShaun Rogers - Bear, DE09/18/2016
the 370z is a great car for a sports car enthusiast and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great sports car. I am 6'2 and my oldest son is 6'4 and we have both been able to take trips in the car and be comfortable. its sleek and powerful with a lot of pep and looks amazing.
Great value for the money!
2010 Nissan 370ZJ Payne - Tampa, FL08/23/2011
I have nothing but great things to say about my new 370Z (it's a 2010, but new to me!). I've owned the car for a little over a month and have had a chance to put it through it's paces. First I'll list the Cons:
1. Road noise can be a little loud at times. My feeling is it's a combination of the factory tires and not to much sound damping to save on weight. It is a sports car, so the noise is common.
2. The oil temp rides a little hot, especially if you live in warm climate areas. The 370Z has a fail safe that puts the car into a "limp mode" when the oil temp hits about 250-260 degrees. Easily resolvable with an aftermarket oil cooler.
3. Outside visibility is poor, this has been addressed with the 2011 as they have added a back up camera option.
Now the Pros:
1. The performance of the car is AMAZING. It handles great, at low speeds or high, and on straight a ways and curves. I'm just shocked at times at how well it handles. It's on par with sports cars costing almost twice as much.
2. All the creature comforts are there. I got mine with the Nav. package and it includes Bluetooth, weather, traffic, and it can integrate with your iPod.
3. Every where I go I get looks in the car. The styling is quite unique and very sporty.
If you are in the market for a 2 seater sports car that won't break your budget, then I highly recommend you look at a the 370Z!
If you’re in the market for a sports car that won’t break your bank, the Nissan 370Z is a solid choice. Drivers enjoy its surprisingly powerful engine, on-point handling and braking, and sleek and stylish interior. And with a reasonable price tag that includes lots of options for customization, budget-conscious yet choosy buyers can’t go wrong.
There’s something about a car that goes vroom that can’t be beat. When you’re sitting behind the wheel of a powerful car, your heart races and your mind wanders to all the places you can go. There are plenty of used cars out there that deliver high horsepower for low prices.