Used 2010 Nissan Maxima for Sale
Reviews for 2010 Nissan Maxima
2010 Maxima Luxury Sedan sportscar
Clean lines that dont go out of style. Leather heated seats and classic interior that seem to keep pace with other luxury sudans. plenty of power when you ask for it. The 3.5l powerplant has a good reputation. As for the CVT tranny the following is building, and the manufacture has extended the trans warranty to 100k miles for peice of mind
- Ride and Handling: Tight suspension and steering
- Technology and Entertainment: all the bells and whistles easy to navigate menues
- Cabin Noise: with sunroof open or part wind noise
- Fuel Economy: low 20s
The Maxima SV is very nice inside and out and offers tech that is well above what people think when they buy a Nissan. This flagship sedan offers an awesome motor (3.5L v6/290hp) that has enough power to make it a blast to drive while also being fuel efficient. The ride is smooth and the handling is great. All around love my Maxima.
- Power: The V6 has great power, great for highway passing.
- Styling: It's a one off a kind looking car. You will get noticed in this car.
- Value: You get everything Infinity offers, just with a Nissan badge and a lower price tag.
Sporty yet spacious
My husband & I traded in our 2010 Chevy Tahoe LTZ at Carmax in order to purchase a more fuel-efficient vehicle. We intended to purchase a Lexus IS 250, which we test-drove and loved, but the cabin felt very small and confined, & when we tried to fit our daughter's infant seat in the back, it was a joke- even with the front seat moved all the way forward, it didn't fit. We then just happened to see a Maxima on the lot & we decided to test-drive it. It didn't disappoint! As soon as I got into the car, I felt the extra headspace & generous size of the cabin. The dashboard setup and interior resembles that of a much more expensive car. And as far as performance- well, let's just say, it's just as sporty as it looks!
- Interior Space: Huge cabin, backseat big enough to fit large infant seat and 2 adults comfortably, large trunk
- Styling: Sleek & sporty exterior, luxurious interior
- Power: Sporty with a lot of pickup, smooth ride
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.