Used 2012 Nissan Sentra for Sale
2012 Nissan Sentra
Coming soon to CarMax King of Prussia, PA
About the 2012 Nissan Sentra
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2012 Nissan Sentra. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2012 Nissan Sentra
Great car if it didn’t hurt my back
I really enjoy the car but within a few weeks of driving it I realized that it was making my right leg and my back hurt so bad. I had to go to a chiropractor just to find some relief. My leg hurts everyday after driving. I think it’s the gas pedals
- Ride and Handling: Enjoying it during the winter weather.
- Reliability: I’m really happy I don’t have to worry about it not starting.
- Fuel Economy: I’m saving so much has with this car.
- Seat Comfort: The pedals make my legs hurt so bad.
- Cabin Noise:
Overall a good car but not great.
Overall it is a good but it has some problems, the transmission does not shift properly it will nearly red line before shifting. The side mirrors are not break away which means expensive repair if you happen to bump them. The air is funny, it is slow to respond to the controls where it will slowly increase in speed instead of responding immediately. It is a bit pricey also. Compared to the Hyundai Elantra it is not as good.
- Fuel Economy: Fuel economy is good, 30 mpg
- Cabin Noise: Very quiet
- Reliability: Very reliable so far
Had problems with it the first month i got it
Engine light came on the first month i got it.. doesn’t drive right. I have to pull over sometimes to shut it off for it to start driving right . Needs air flow sensor.
- Seat Comfort:
- Weather Versatility:
- Braking: Brakes makes noises
- Cost to Maintain: Already had to put a lot of money in it
- Ride and Handling: It hesitates and idles sketchy.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.