Used 2012 Nissan Versa for Sale
About the 2012 Nissan Versa
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2012 Nissan Versa. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2012 Nissan Versa
Reliable mid-size at an ecomony price.
The mileage is great and there is plenty of room for cargo and people. While its not as powerful or featured as other vehicles its simple and has no complex interior electronics. Good stereo, clean dash, lots of leg and headroom and a quiet ride. A great basic mid-size. Tires, oil and gas aren't gonna set you back. Its the kind of car you can hang on to and "drive it till it drops."
- Fuel Economy: Great mileage... averaging over 30 mpg city
- Interior Space: Big trunk. Human sized adults fit in the back seat. True midsize without a bunch of "dead space" in the chassis.
- Power: 108 HP is a bit gutless but I knew that buying it. This baby is for economy not jumping off the line.
It's great on gas and it's a good car for your first car. I wish it had power locks and windows and smart key though.
- Fuel Economy: Good on gas
- Braking: Breaks work good
- Value: Price was affordable
- Weather Versatility: Not good in snow
- Ride and Handling: Too light, it feels like the wind is blowing it
- Styling: It didn't have power locks and windows or smart key
Great car, and cute too!
I love this car. It's exactly what I was looking for! There's enough room for cargo and it's room enough for an adult to sit in the back seat. But at the same time, it's a semi-small car. Which is perfect!
- Interior Space: I specifically wanted a hatchback, so the storage space is more versatile.
- Seat Comfort: Drive for long periods of time can be difficult enough, but having an uncomfortable seat is even worse. These seats are very comfortable, even after a long trip.
- Fuel Economy: I'm originally from NY, but now live in VA. So I drive back home a couple times a year.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.