Used 2012 Nissan Xterra for Sale
Find Used 2012 Nissan For Sale By Model
Find Used Nissan Xterra For Sale By Year
Reviews for 2012 Nissan Xterra
I love my Pro 4x. It is fun to drive. I get lots of compliments. Great for around town or off-road(can’t wait to do more of this).
- Styling: It’s is very cool looking. I like that it looks like an suv. I did not want a lie to the ground crossover or something that looked like a mini van.
- Cabin Noise:
- Seat Comfort: Front seat arm rests would be nice
Wonderful SUV at a great price
After speaking with multiple Xterra owners, I bought mine, it is one of the last SUV's that's still on a truck frame which was important to me. The vehicle is awesome, solid ride and the perfect size. We are thinking we may become a two Xterra family.
- Braking: Awesome stopping power
- Value: this vehicle is very reasonable in price and in my opinion a better buy than most other SUV's.
- Interior Space: You have more interior room than you would expect, very comfortable for four adults.
- Cargo Space: When you have the optional organization thing in the back your space is greatly reduced.
A Great Nissan Workhorse!!
A great vehicle for someone who wants true 4x4 capabilities and superb hauling of just about anything, but don't have to deal with being too large and bulky like many other 4x4's are. Drive with style and confidence in any kind of weather!
- Styling: Very versatile with out the bulk!
- Power: Plenty of power for my needs..small trailer, camper, boat.
- Cargo Space: Enough space to carry all kinds of gear!
- Fuel Economy: The MPG's are not as good as I would like, but this is a REAL truck!
- Cabin Noise: Too much engine noise. I'm used to it now, but shortly after I bought it I noticed the noise more so. Should be more quiet.