Used 2011 Subaru Forester for Sale
About the 2011 Subaru Forester
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2011 Subaru Forester. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2011 Subaru Forester
Meeting ALL expectations!
Specifically wanted the safest car we could afford for our teenage daughters to drive. Its build quality, crash test ratings (and real life reputation), and great fuel economy give us peace of mind. The Subaru Forester is also a lot of fun to drive, and ts enormous sunroof gets lots of kudos from their friends (i.e. all the light without the wind of a convertible).
- Interior Space:
Great all weather "doggie/hauling stuff" mobile
This is my second Subaru, albeit the last one was in high school and boy they have come a long way The Forester has great ground clearance and a lot of cargo space for its small footprint. Opening up the panoramic sunroof is always a great way drive around town with dogs in tow and they love feeling the warmth of the sun shining on their fur. The ride is relatively smooth for an SUV…stops on a dime and has great traction when the roads are wet. The only thing so far mechanically is that I wish it had more of is power….I might go for a stick next time instead of the automatic…sport shift helps a lil. For the interior I love the leather heated seats but they could upgrade the dash materials a little as well as the fabric on the doors.
- Braking: You stop on a dime...even when raining.
- Interior Space: Great cargo space for a small vehicle footprint.
- Weather Versatility: Like the idea of having the option to drive in any kind of weather due to the clearance and AWD.
- Dashboard: They could upgrade the dash materials to something nicer...seems a little cheap for a "limited" branded car.
- Styling: Could replace the fabric on the doors with leather...it would be easier to clean.
- Power: Although it wouldnt have deterred me from the buying the SUV it would have helped in the decision to buy it since I was coming from a Turbo.
We really enjoyed this car for the first few weeks we owned it. We purchased it with an oil leak. When we took it in to be serviced, the engine completely shut down shortly after we got it back while driving on the highway. It was a total loss.
- Styling: Nice looking vehicle
- Ride and Handling: Drove well
- Technology and Entertainment: Has what we needed
- Reliability: Broke down almost immediately
- Value: You pay for the brand
- Fuel Economy: Eh, could be better
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.