Used 2011 Toyota Camry for Sale
About the 2011 Toyota Camry
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2011 Toyota Camry. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2011 Toyota Camry
Best Car I Have Ever Owned
It is a joy to drive. It is absolutely silent regarding engine noise and seals off noise from the environment and if it is too quiet for you it has an exquisite sound system. It has the power and muscle of the V-6's I remember from my college days and excellent fuel economy if driven conservatively. And the thing I like best about is the engineer detail that seems to predict your wants and needs.
- Power: Still has excellent fuel economy.
- Cabin Noise: Exquisitely silent with an incredible sound system.
- Ride and Handling: Incredible. Best driving experience ever.
great car-- perfect for what I need it for.
I don't drive this as my primary care so a basic car is all I needed. I love the pickup of this camry and love the trunk space. It's a great little car! If youre lookong for a basic car that will get where you neer to go withour costing an arm and a leg i would highly recommend!
- Ride and Handling: this car has great steering and turning radius. It also picks up nice when I press on the gas. the transmission shifts with ease. it's so easy to drive.
- Fuel Economy: gets great gas mileage and takes plain unleaded which is a perk!
- Value: for the price I paid for this car I feel like it's a deal. for the first time in my life I feel like I made a good decision with a car purchase.
- Interior Space: I wish this car has a little more head room and leg space but it's a small issue for with with how often I drive it which is not alot. trunk space is huge but the seating is tight.
- Technology and Entertainment: this car is bare bones as far as the features. no satellite radio and only 1 disc player but considering the price I paid I'll take it.
- Dashboard: the dashboard is great but at night it's more difficult to see the dashboard. the speedometer is easy to see but the radio and heating/ac needs more lighting.
My Camry is perfect in so many ways!!
Absolutely everything about my car that I have so affectionately named Camry Diaz, is wonderful!! Very spacious, silent, and comfy inside the cabin. The trunk size is fantastic! Everything runs perfectly and Camry is the prettiest looking car on the street. Not to toot her horn, but yes, to toot her horn. I love knowing she has a great value and will last such a long time since she is a Toyota. So proud of this car!!
- Ride and Handling: So smooth!
- Braking: So accurate!
- Styling: She is the most beautiful car!
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.