Used 2010 Toyota Corolla for Sale
2010 Toyota Corolla LE
$99 Shipping from CarMax Lancaster, PA
Reviews for 2010 Toyota Corolla
A really good car at a really good price
I would recommend this car because it's very reliable, amazing gas mileage, and still has some speed. The only Cons I see are that it doesn't have a lot of trunk space and can get a little squishy when the car is full of five people. But for college kids this car is awesome.
- Fuel Economy: With the little mileage we get a week, we only have to fill it up a couple times a month.
- Reliability: Very Reliable
- Cost to Maintain: Very low cost to maintain
- Interior Space: It's not the biggest car and can get squishy when you have five people in there.
- Cargo Space: There is not a ton of trunk space
- Power: It's only 1.8 L engine
Wonderful more like amazing car
The Toyota Corolla S is amazing. its not such a huge car but it not a small car either its perfect some people look at it and think its not a family car. Well you are very wrong car seat fits good its comfortable for me with my son it drives so smooth. And I have to say the sound when you drive oh my I love it. I LOVE MY 2010 TOYOTA COROLLA S.
- Fuel Economy: Super economic in gas $20 Fills my whole tank !!! More Money in my pockets Yeahhhh!!!!
- Ride and Handling: Super Smooth, easy grip
- Power: Oh boy i Press And it Goess I love it
- Technology and Entertainment: I wish instead of aux cord it was bluetooth to connect phone to radio.
The Forever Car
I love my car. Its my first car and I new exactly what I wanted. My friends and family joke that Toyota's are "forever vehicles" and now I know why. Its great on fuel, comfortable when going on long trips, and while it does't have the power of a V6, its still peppy and can go when I need it too. The only thing I have an issue with is my aux keeps switching to radio randomly, but I see that this is a common issue and can easily be fixed. Overall, this is a cute, reliable car that I am very proud to own. I can see myself owning another one in the future.
- Fuel Economy:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.