2014 Toyota CorollaBreanne Smith - Wichita, KS12/06/2016
I love the look and feel of this car. Toyota has always been my favorite brand due to its reliability but I love the way corolla drives. By far my favorite car I have ever owned. I previously owned a very unreliable ford fiesta so this was a great change of pace. Very happy with my purchase!
Decent for a cheap car I guess
2016 Toyota CorollaMaggie H - Chicago, IL04/11/2017
I have this car for a long term rental due to my car being stolen and things being tied up with insurance related to that. I cannot wait to give it back and get something else.
- Pretty cool perks for being such a cheap car, it has bluetooth, a screen for media, a back up camera/sensors, etc.
- Reliable. Has yet to leave me stranded somewhere.
- I average about 26mpg. My Honda CR-V was a bigger car and had 4WD, and it got about the same gas mileage.
- Road noise. You can expect to have to shout to your passengers.
- Instability/non-responsive drive. If you live some place windy this gets annoying and feels unsafe.
- Uncomfortable front seats, very small and uncomfortable backseat. My kids and coworkers both hate it.
2011 Toyota CorollaRod Medlock - Sanford, FL04/14/2017
If your looking for a cheap reliable travel car to take state to state or shorter this car is so perfect. Trunk storage is just enough, enough room for everyone I brought along. I personally travel all through Florida on a monthly basis from the Keys to Jacksonville. Comfortable, Reliable, just awesome car.
Known for their space-saving design and easy maneuverability, small and compact cars are a great choice for your next used vehicle. Shop our best-sellers, based on CarMax sales data from January 1, 2018, through April 30, 2018.
Despite their smaller size, these compact cars pack lots of power and plenty of enjoyable features for drivers and passengers alike. Check out this list of our best ranked small and compact cars, based on CarMax sales data from January 1, 2018 through April 30, 2018.