2016 Toyota CorollaMaggie H - Chicago, IL04/11/2017
I have this car for a long term rental due to my car being stolen and things being tied up with insurance related to that. I cannot wait to give it back and get something else.
- Pretty cool perks for being such a cheap car, it has bluetooth, a screen for media, a back up camera/sensors, etc.
- Reliable. Has yet to leave me stranded somewhere.
- I average about 26mpg. My Honda CR-V was a bigger car and had 4WD, and it got about the same gas mileage.
- Road noise. You can expect to have to shout to your passengers.
- Instability/non-responsive drive. If you live some place windy this gets annoying and feels unsafe.
- Uncomfortable front seats, very small and uncomfortable backseat. My kids and coworkers both hate it.
Great sporty car if has right trim
2015 Toyota CorollaTony Burden II - Marietta, GA01/02/2017
It is a little sporty for an Eco Trim, and like all the entertainment features for the price point. I would recommend that if you get the Eco version, go ahead and get the Eco Premium, as you start to feel shorted by not having those few extra features. The drive is comfortable, and the fuel economy is fair in mixed travel. Cabin noise is minimal, and the auto climate is a nice touch. Inside interior could be better, but defiantly not the worst. Overall a good car for commuting and around town travel, long trips could leave you feeling cramped and wanting to take a lot of breaks.
2011 Toyota CorollaKara Barber - Green bay, WI05/15/2015
It's small enough so you aren't lugging around a hunk of metal but the space inside the vehicle itself is outstanding. It's great on gas, which come on, in this economy is great. I travel a lot too so I am definitely glad I got this vehicle. It's saving me a lot money. Plus I live in a place where it's common to see negative numbers every day in the winter and it does not take long for it to warm up or even cool down in the summer when I am in the south
This article covers CarMax’s best-selling small cars of 2017 based on vehicle sales data from January 1 through October 31, 2017. If you’re looking for style and affordability, a small car may fit the bill.