2015 Toyota CorollaDavid Kuske - Leesburg, FL12/02/2015
Excellent mileage = 37 in city, 40 on interstate
Good seats = no backache, even on long trips of 200 miles.
Tasteful interior design and easy to clean seats and instrument panel.
Plenty of pickup for my purposes.
Only negative point - not easy to enter driver's seat for a large person
Decent for a cheap car I guess
2016 Toyota CorollaMaggie H - Chicago, IL04/11/2017
I have this car for a long term rental due to my car being stolen and things being tied up with insurance related to that. I cannot wait to give it back and get something else.
- Pretty cool perks for being such a cheap car, it has bluetooth, a screen for media, a back up camera/sensors, etc.
- Reliable. Has yet to leave me stranded somewhere.
- I average about 26mpg. My Honda CR-V was a bigger car and had 4WD, and it got about the same gas mileage.
- Road noise. You can expect to have to shout to your passengers.
- Instability/non-responsive drive. If you live some place windy this gets annoying and feels unsafe.
- Uncomfortable front seats, very small and uncomfortable backseat. My kids and coworkers both hate it.
The Forever Car
2010 Toyota CorollaShanekia Jordan - Huntsville, AL06/07/2015
I love my car. Its my first car and I new exactly what I wanted. My friends and family joke that Toyota's are "forever vehicles" and now I know why. Its great on fuel, comfortable when going on long trips, and while it does't have the power of a V6, its still peppy and can go when I need it too. The only thing I have an issue with is my aux keeps switching to radio randomly, but I see that this is a common issue and can easily be fixed. Overall, this is a cute, reliable car that I am very proud to own. I can see myself owning another one in the future.
This article covers CarMax’s best-selling small cars of 2017 based on vehicle sales data from January 1 through October 31, 2017. If you’re looking for style and affordability, a small car may fit the bill.