2016 Toyota CorollaMaggie H - Chicago, IL04/11/2017
I have this car for a long term rental due to my car being stolen and things being tied up with insurance related to that. I cannot wait to give it back and get something else.
- Pretty cool perks for being such a cheap car, it has bluetooth, a screen for media, a back up camera/sensors, etc.
- Reliable. Has yet to leave me stranded somewhere.
- I average about 26mpg. My Honda CR-V was a bigger car and had 4WD, and it got about the same gas mileage.
- Road noise. You can expect to have to shout to your passengers.
- Instability/non-responsive drive. If you live some place windy this gets annoying and feels unsafe.
- Uncomfortable front seats, very small and uncomfortable backseat. My kids and coworkers both hate it.
Toyota Corolla S Not all that anymore.
2014 Toyota CorollaSamuel Ramos - Planatation, FL02/17/2017
besides the prices going higher and build with more plastic, there is to much air coming in the car making the handfree dificult to hear and the voice feature as well, when driving at 30 miles or more. Engine not as reponsive and constanly wheel dis alignment. poor craftmanship.
I agree with the review given about the car.
2014 Toyota CorollaGus - SAN ANTONIO, TX03/14/2015
Excellent car, except for initial takeoff acceleration. I would consider this car outstanding were it not for the initial slooowww takeoff acceleration. 2004 Corolla CE had much better initial takeoff acceleration. All other driving acceleration speeds are nice (for an economy car). BTW, yes, I tried taking off faster by switching off the Eco mode. It was better but still very slow start.
Known for their space-saving design and easy maneuverability, small and compact cars are a great choice for your next used vehicle. Shop our best-sellers, based on CarMax sales data from January 1, 2018, through April 30, 2018.
Despite their smaller size, these compact cars pack lots of power and plenty of enjoyable features for drivers and passengers alike. Check out this list of our best ranked small and compact cars, based on CarMax sales data from January 1 through April 30.