Unfortunately, we couldn't find a match for your search. To see more results please remove applied filters.
You can also start a new search by clicking on Cars For Sale at the top of the page.
Customer Review Summary for Toyota Corolla
Decent for a cheap car I guess
2016 Toyota CorollaMaggie H - Chicago, IL04/11/2017
I have this car for a long term rental due to my car being stolen and things being tied up with insurance related to that. I cannot wait to give it back and get something else.
- Pretty cool perks for being such a cheap car, it has bluetooth, a screen for media, a back up camera/sensors, etc.
- Reliable. Has yet to leave me stranded somewhere.
- I average about 26mpg. My Honda CR-V was a bigger car and had 4WD, and it got about the same gas mileage.
- Road noise. You can expect to have to shout to your passengers.
- Instability/non-responsive drive. If you live some place windy this gets annoying and feels unsafe.
- Uncomfortable front seats, very small and uncomfortable backseat. My kids and coworkers both hate it.
Toyota Corolla S Not all that anymore.
2014 Toyota CorollaSamuel Ramos - Planatation, FL02/17/2017
besides the prices going higher and build with more plastic, there is to much air coming in the car making the handfree dificult to hear and the voice feature as well, when driving at 30 miles or more. Engine not as reponsive and constanly wheel dis alignment. poor craftmanship.
Great car, nice features, fun to drive...
2013 Toyota CorollaJim Van Leeuwen - Azle, TX01/14/2016
It's been completely reliable, it's a great car to drive, and our model came equipped with all of the bells and whistles. It's really sporty looking and we love some of the technology included with our particular model. The only thing missing was the top-of-the-line automatic transmission option. It has every other option that I am aware of.
The only drawback was a drop in mpg going from a 2004 Civic to this car. In the Civic, we got 30mpg or more in mostly rural and highway driving, In the Corolla, we just make 28mpg. I was really surprised to see the drop and the car was just given its 60K service at Toyota (which would have corrected any issues related to fuel economy).
This article covers CarMax’s best-selling small cars of 2017 based on vehicle sales data from January 1 through October 31, 2017. If you’re looking for style and affordability, a small car may fit the bill.