Used 2011 Toyota Highlander for Sale
2011 Toyota Highlander SE
Only available at CarMax Orlando, FL
2011 Toyota Highlander
$1099 Shipping from CarMax Garland, TX
2011 Toyota Highlander SE
$1899 Shipping from CarMax San Gabriel Valley/Duarte, CA
About the 2011 Toyota Highlander
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2011 Toyota Highlander. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2011 Toyota Highlander
A car that fits our life
We LOVE our Highlander. We got it because we're growing our new family and needed more space. This car drives great and fits our family perfectly. Plus, we know we'll have space to grow for the future. It has definitely made packing issues for vacations a thing of the past.
- Safety: With side curtain air bags and a solid feel, we know that our family is in one of the safest vehicles on the road.
- Ride and Handling: It's so smooth and handles almost like a sedan.
- Cost to Maintain: We've always had a great experience with Toyotas regarding maintainence and we know that this car won't be an exception.
- Fuel Economy: We're definitely filling up more than we were with our Camry, but it's not as bad as it could be. On long trips (i.e. interstate) we've averaged in the upper 20s (my record is 28.9 mpg!), but driving around the city definitely drains the tank pretty quickly.
The SUV drives like a CAR
If you are looking for a SUV thats comfortable to drive as a car with space and comfort. This is the one,. The only downside is the dashboard is extremely basic and boring. Typical toyota,if they improved some the styling this vehicle would be the best thing ever.
- Value: to me it was worth the money could be a little cheaper but still
- Seat Comfort: very confortable, it drives like a car. easy to turn.
- Reliability: no issues whatsoever since we purchased it
- Styling: outside design could be a little more futuristic or luxurious looking. same for the interior. no effort was placed on luxury
- Technology and Entertainment: the tech is basic and the voice controls are somewhat finicky
great condition on this used Highlander
great gas mileage, comfortable driving, good cargo space
- Fuel Economy:
- Cargo Space:
- Weather Versatility: it’s not a 4X4
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.