Used Toyota for Sale
About the Toyota Matrix
RepairPal gave the Toyota Matrix an overall reliability rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Excellent. This rating ranks the Toyota Matrix 7th out of 44 among Compact Cars.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Toyota Matrix is $346, compared to an average of $482 for Compact Cars and $619 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Toyota Matrix owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 1 times per year, compared to an average of 1 times for Compact Cars and 1.4 times for all the vehicle models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 7% for the Toyota Matrix, compared to an average of 10% for Compact Cars and 12% for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2006-2020 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 09/01/2021. Learn more.
Find Used Toyota For Sale By Model
Reviews for Toyota
I have had absolutely no problems with this car. It is comfortable to drive and I can haul most anything I want by laying the seats down. It is designed for durability and easy clean up!
- Cargo Space: Cargo space, mileage, reliability
- Reliability: No problems at all!
- Fuel Economy: I am pleased with the on the road mileage. I get around 30 +.
- Visibility: The side mirrios have a blind spot when trying to see the curb.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.