2016 Toyota AvalonPatricia Freeman - Catonsville, MD01/23/2017
The backseat doesn't fold down, the clock cannot be set to a 24 hour clock (the US is the only country that uses a 12 hour clock), you cannot re-arrange set radio stations nor delete ones you've set, the leather on the seats is a poor quality and just within 4 months I have had to put a seat cover to prevent further deterioration, I had factory installed Remote Start which starts inconsistently...is only set for 10 minutes (I want 20 so the ice would actually melt)....and the car turns off as soon as your hand touches the door handle; I'm told that's a safety feature but I've had remote starts before and unless you have the key fob the car would turn off as soon as you step on the brake to put the car in gear (not THAT'S security!)
Decent for a cheap car I guess
2016 Toyota CorollaMaggie H - Chicago, IL04/11/2017
I have this car for a long term rental due to my car being stolen and things being tied up with insurance related to that. I cannot wait to give it back and get something else.
- Pretty cool perks for being such a cheap car, it has bluetooth, a screen for media, a back up camera/sensors, etc.
- Reliable. Has yet to leave me stranded somewhere.
- I average about 26mpg. My Honda CR-V was a bigger car and had 4WD, and it got about the same gas mileage.
- Road noise. You can expect to have to shout to your passengers.
- Instability/non-responsive drive. If you live some place windy this gets annoying and feels unsafe.
- Uncomfortable front seats, very small and uncomfortable backseat. My kids and coworkers both hate it.
Smoke people with Pwr mode!
2011 Toyota PriusM Suer - Suwanee, GA03/29/2016
When at the red light people behind you sees that you are driving a Prius and moves to your right to over take you ( thinking that you are driving a slow accelerating car ), what you do is easy, push on your pwr mode button and watch how big their eyes get on your rear mirror when the light turns green. Other times, I love to see avg consumption around 60 mpg which she never disappoints me.
The best 3-row SUVs offer additional passenger and cargo space for daily commutes and weekend road trips. Check out our best-selling 3-row SUVs of 2018, based on CarMax vehicle sales data from September 27, 2017 through March 27, 2018.