Used 2012 Toyota Prius c for Sale
2012 Toyota Prius c Three
$199 Shipping from CarMax Greenville NC, NC
Reviews for 2012 Toyota Prius c
Wonderful car for city driving (high mpg and small footprint).
I've had several Toyota automobiles which have all had excellent service records and reliability. The Prius C is the lowest cost car in the Prius line and provides excellent quality for the money spent. I am over six feet tall and my wife is under 4' 10" and we both fit into the car and are comfortable. Make sure you get the adjustable seat!
- Fuel Economy: Excellent gas mileage.
- Technology and Entertainment: We must move to using less or no fossil fuel
- Cabin Noise: Light cars usually mean noisy cars
- Safety: Numerous air bags and safety features.
- Cost to Maintain: Low cost maintenance
Best Cost Efficient Car-Reliable-Fun-Comfortable
Because its the most amazing car in the world. It is not a luxury car, is a cost efficient car that will take you comfortably to where ever you need to go. If anyone complains of anything about this car or its features, they bought it for the wrong reasons, and their expectations are the ones that need to be put into check. This car is phenomenal!
- Fuel Economy: Cheap AF
- Reliability: Takes you anywere - no problem
- Interior Space: Small but somehoe surprisingly comfortable and spacious even for cargo
- Braking: My brakes sometimes slided
- Styling: Could be prettier
Excellent gas money saver! nice tech! !
Save money on gas! Convenient- It has all the new techs installed example>Bluetooth hands free, key less entry,digital screen/ odometer Good speaker system! Toyota has done well with the tech Im just disappointed that they dont consider an alarm a basic feature on the car.. so ilk have to get an alarm installed since mine didn't come with one
- Fuel Economy: 25 bucks to fill up tank with supreme! however Toyota technician recommended 87 due to its non sport utility. so more savings!!
- Technology and Entertainment: its perfect! not the best but it sounds darn good at its loudest!
- Interior Space: dont let the outside fool you! its pretty darn spacious and comfy for those who are single working professionals/ students. its perfect size. not too big not to small
- Power: its hybrid! what can i say.. this is not a sports car so u will not win a race lol but botttom line it gets you fron a to b and keeps ur wallet fuller
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.